DMER PGP CET Admit Card 2017, DMER Hall Ticket for PGP CET/PGO CET/PGASLP CET/MSc (P&O) CET)
Directorate of medical Education and research (DMER), Government of Maharashtra is going to organize the Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into Postgraduate program in Physiotherapy (PGP CET), Occupational therapy (PGO CET),Audio, Speech and language pathology (PGASLP CET) and prosthetic and orthotics (MSc (P&O) CET) programs for academic year 2017-18. The DMER PGP CET 2017 entrance exam will be held on 8th August 2017 at different test centres across Maharashtra State. Those who are going to appear for the common entrance test must download DMER PGP CET Admit Card 2017. The DMER admit card for PGP CET/PGO CET/PGASLP CET/MSc (P&O) CET) exam will release on 2nd August 2017. So candidates can get their DMER PGP CET 2017 admit card from official site of DMER.
Candidates can also download here DMER Maharashtra PGP CET admit card, DMER PGP CET admit card, DMER PGO CET admit card, DMER PGASLP CET admit card and DMER MSc (P&O) CET admit card.
DMER PGP CET Important Dates 2017
- Download of DMER PGP CET admit card 2017: 2nd August 2017
- DMER PGP CET exam dates: 8th August 2017
- Display of DMER PGP CET question paper: 10th August 2017
- Publish of DMER PGP CET model answer keys: 11th August 2017
- Submission of challenges/objections on question paper or answer key: 10th to 14th August 2017
- Publish of DMER PGP CET merit list: 22nd August 2017
DMER PGP PGO PGASLP MSc (P&O) CET Admit Card 2017
Those candidates who have submitted the DMER PGP CET application form can check and download DMER PGP CET admit card 2017. The DMER Maharashtra will release DMER PGP CET hall ticket 2017 from 2nd August to 8th August 2017. So, all candidates have to download DMER hall ticket on official site of DMER. To download DMER PGP CET exam admit card, candidates have to login by entering the registration number or roll number and password or DOB. In addition, Admit card of DMER PGP CET 2017 is most important document for all candidates who appear for exam. So, candidates must carry their DMER MPTh MOTh MSc P&O CET admit card at exam centres. Without DMER PGP CET entrance exam admit card, candidates will not allow appearing for the entrance test.
DMER PGP CET 2017 Hall Ticket
The DMER Maharashtra admit card will contain the name of candidate, roll number, date of birth, entrance test date, test centres, test time, address of test centres, etc. Also, after downloading the DMER PGP CET admit card, candidates have to affix their photograph on the DMER CET admit card. Furthermore, candidates must bring their DMER PGP Common entrance test admit card along with photo ID proof like driving license, passport, Aadhar card, PAN card, etc at examination hall.
Steps to Download DMER PGP CET Admit Card 2017
- First, candidates visit the DMER official website.
- After that, candidates can click on admit card of DMER PGP CET 2017.
- Then candidates have to enter the registration number or roll number and password or DOB.
- DMER PGP CET Admit Card 2017 will generate on the screen.
- Then save and download it.
- Candidates can also print out of the DMER PGP CET Admit Card 2017.
To download DMER PGP CET Admit Card 2017 – Click here