Kiwi Face Masks for Healthy and Glowing Skin
Kiwi is incredible and delicious fruit with a lot of nutrients which imparts a beautiful glow to the skin. Also, kiwi fruit contains rich amounts of vitamin C, as kiwi contains three times more vitamin C than oranges. It is rich in mineral which is effective in regulating body’s fluid and electrolyte level. In addition, kiwi fruit has huge beauty benefits in keeping your skin glowing and vibrant. Common beauty benefits of kiwi fruit include fights acne, rejuvenate skin, keeps skin firm, and lightens skin tone. Usual application of kiwi as a face mask can make the skin supple, revitalized, soft and healthy. In addition, kiwi when applied on your skin may work speculates for improving the quality of skin. It also offers a natural glow. Thus, here we give the amazing homemade kiwi face masks for healthy and glowing skin.
Kiwi Fruit Face Masks for Glowing Skin:-
Here are lists of the amazing skin brightening kiwi face masks:
1) Banana, Yogurt and Kiwi Face masks:-
A combination of kiwi fruit with banana and yogurt is one of the best benefits of kiwi fruit for skin. This face mask is suitable for dry to normal skin as well as helps soften and hydrate the skin. Furthermore, banana is high in vitamins; water content and potassium which help moisturize and nourish skin. Yogurt contains lactic acid that acts as an exfoliant to eliminate dead cells from your skin.
How to make a Kiwi Face mask
- First, crush a one banana.
- Then add kiwi fruit and a one tablespoon of yogurt to it.
- Now apply this face pack to the face.
- And then leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with lukewarm water.
2) Lemon and Kiwi Fruit Face Masks
Kiwi fruit is nutritional content and lemon is natural bleach. The lemon & kiwi face mask is excellent for healthy and youthful skin. Furthermore, the combination of lemon juice and kiwi face pack is great suitable for persons with oily skin. Kiwi and Lemon face pack will also help reduce the blemishes and pores.
How to make a Lemon and Kiwi Face Masks
- First, you can mix kiwi fruit pulp with a little lemon juice.
- Now apply this pack to the face using cotton ball.
- And leave it on for about few minutes.
- Then rinse off with warm water.
3) Almond & Kiwi fruit Face Pack
Almond is a good amount of vitamin E and kiwi fruit is good source of vitamin C. The combination of almond and Kiwi Face Masks is great for glow your skin.
How to make a Kiwi fruit and Almond Face Mask
- First you can soak some almonds during the night.
- Then crush them the next morning to prepare a fine and thick paste with little gram flour (besan).
- And then add chopped kiwi fruit to the paste.
- Now apply this mask on your face.
- Then rinse off with water after it dries.
4) Avocado and Kiwi Face Masks
Kiwi fruit and avocado face mask is great for those who want to treat anti ageing signs. Furthermore, avocado is good sources of vitamin C, A and E, which are essential for a glowing and healthy skin.
How to make a Kiwi and Avocado Face Pack
- You can crush kiwi fruit and half avocado until it is creamy and smooth.
- Then you can add a little honey to the smooth paste to prepare the face mask more healthful.
- Now apply this mask to the face and then keep it for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Then rinse off your face with water.
You can also read Kiwi Fruit Benefits for Health – Click here